11th June 2011, 06:44 AM
twilit

Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?

i want to kno d full details of masters in financial management from amity along with fee structure and placement

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the course and entrance exam of Master of Finance & Control?
  2. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  3. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  4. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  5. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  6. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  7. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  8. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  9. What should I do after completion of BBA course?
  10. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  11. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  15. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  16. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  18. Which courses after BMS can get me good salary?
17th November 2011, 10:21 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?

dear friend,
for mastrs of financial management from amity the fee structure is-
1st Year Non Sponsored Semester
Fee (Rs. in Lacs) 0.555
1st Year Sponsored Semester
Fee (Rs. in Lacs) 0.83250

The student have placed in varrious mncs like ABN Amro,HCL Group,Pantaloon Retail
ACC HDFC Bank Ltd.,Parle India Ltd.,Adobe Systems, Hero Corp Services Ltd.,Pepsi Co.,
Alcatel,Hewitt,Philips India Limited,American Express,Amway India Ltd.,Himachal Futuristic Comm. Ltd.,Apollo Tyres Ltd., Hindustan Thompson Associates,Ranbaxy
AT&T Hindustan Times,Raymond Synthetics,Reliance Industries,Bajaj Allianz,HondaScooters etc.

for more details visit this site-http://www.amity.edu/Admission/recruitments_at_amity.asp

hop it will hwlp you out..
thank u
8th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?

Respected sir,
what was the cutt-off of last year in management in construction !! or the candidate are selected on GD and PI? Is it done after BE?
17th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How to prepare for entrance exam of Amity Noida's Master in Financial Management?
Would there also be a GD and PI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?