6th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?

I HAVE BEEN COMPLETING MY B.Tech IN JUNE FROM MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT TO DO MY MASTERS IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING FROM GERMAN OR CANADIAN UNIVERSITY . SO PLEASE SUGEST ME NAME OF THE BEST UNIVERSITIES FROM THOSE COUNTRIES WHICH ARE BEST IN "MASTERS IN AUTOMOBILE" .

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  3. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  4. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields? -- [New]
  7. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  8. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  10. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  12. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  13. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  15. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  18. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
9th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?

visit daad website....therre u can find lots of info all about studies in germany...all the best...
14th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?

Is it necessary to do 11 and 12 in india before doing automobile engineering?
11th September 2011, 11:32 PM
ashwarrth90

in Germany ,the 9 TU(technical universitat) Univ's are very well versed..apart from that you have RWTH University,FH aachen univ,Stuttgart Univ.
13th December 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

whats the percentage in class 10 needed for joining automobile engeneering
1st March 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

In what stream should student do 12th class for doing bachelors in automobile engineering?
31st October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i need information on the best university for me to study my masters on automobile engineering
23rd April 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

wht is the creteria to take admission in canadian universities for doing master in automobile eng
13th June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

best universiuty in canada for ms auto mobile engneeriiiing
27th July 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E , my percantage of BE is 57% i want to ask that can i get good university in Germany for automobile and in Canada for automobile and oiling and mining. will i get a good job after completing my ms in any of above mention country.
21st November 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m complete diploma in automobile and now I m doing B.Tech in same branch in 8th semester.
so, I want to know about the after the B.tech what is best for my career MBA or M.TECH ?

and what is the procedure for admission in MS in Germany in automobile ?
21st November 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I'm complete my Diploma in Automobile and now I'm doing B.Tech in same branch in 8th semester. so I want to know about the what is the best for my best career MBA or M.TECH ?

and

What is the procedure for admission for MS in Automobile in Germany ?

How to get scholarship for MS in Germany?
19th March 2014, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

iam a b.com holder.next iam want to study in automobile engneering.what is the qualification of automobile engneering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?