29th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?

Hi,

I would like to know the top universities offering Masters in Civil Engineering. I'm a Civil Engineer with 8.75 CGPA in Engineering. Masters in Structural Designing. ...... Am not sure about the information in this. plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
  2. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. List of civil structural design companies which are offering jobs for freshers?
  5. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the colleges offering Part time masters in Structural Engineering in Bangalore?
  8. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  9. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  10. List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil?
  11. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  12. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  13. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  15. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  16. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  17. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  18. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
30th May 2015, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I would like to know the top universities offering Masters in Civil Engineering. I'm a Civil Engineer with 8.75 CGPA in Engineering. Masters in Structural Designing. ...... Am not sure about the information in this. plz help me
List of the top college for masters degree in Civil Engineering:-

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (A.I.N.T.), Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Amity Campus, Sector 125, (Adjoining New Delhi) , Noida (Gautam Buddha Nagar Dist.) - 201303

Amritha Centre for Nanosciences (A.C.N.S.), Kochi (Kerala)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Campus, Elamakkara P.O. , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682026

Biosys Biotech Lab and Research Centre, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
63/32, IInd Floor, Kamaraj colony, Ist street Kodambakkam , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600024

Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Brambe, Mandar, Lohardaga Road , Ranchi (Ranchi Dist.) - 835205

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar (Haryana)
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology , Hisar (Hisar Dist.) - 125001

Indian Institute of Science : Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (C.E.N.), Bangalore (Karnataka)
Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore (Bangalore (Bengaluru) Dist.) - 560012

Integral University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Dasauli, P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road , Lucknow (Lucknow Dist.) - 226026

International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN), Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, CMST Campus, Rajakamangalam , Kanyakumari (Kanyakumari Dist.) - 629502

International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
P-14, Pune Infotech Park, Phase - 1, Hinjawadi , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411057

National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Rourkela (Orissa)
Sector -1 , Rourkela (Sundargarh Dist.) - 769008

Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology and Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)
Sastra University , Thanjavur (Thanjavur Dist.) - 613402

SRM University, Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu)
SRM Nagar,Kattankulathur , Kancheepuram (Kancheepuram Dist.) - 603203

University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy (Tamil Nadu)
Department of Nuclear Physics, Guindy Campus , Guindy (Chennai Dist.) - 600005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?