29th April 2017, 11:55 AM
Glory Angelina

Is BBA available in Stella Maris College? Procedure of admission?

I like stella maris college, and want to know if BBA is available in this academic year 2017-18, and if so, what is the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any BBA course in Stella Maris College?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  3. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission for M.Com in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a BBA Graduate?
  5. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.Com after scoring 70 to 80%?
  6. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College after scoring 96% in 12th state board?
  7. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  8. Cut off marks for admission in B.Com in Stella Maris of 2016 session
  9. Will I get admission for B.A English in Stella Maris?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?
  11. Will I get admission in Stella Maris College for BSc Applied Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 78% in 12th?
  12. Course structure of PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada?
  13. Admission in Stella Maris for BA English course with 145 marks and having national sports certificates
  14. Admission in Stella Maris for BA English course with 145 marks and having national sports certificates
  15. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  16. Which are the recognized universities of B.Ed in India?
  17. Will I get a seat in Stella Maris for B.A English Literature with 71% marks and 178 in English
  18. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
30th April 2017, 10:06 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Is BBA available in Stella Maris College? Procedure of admission?

Yes. BBA course was available in Stella Maris College. Admission procedure will begin after declaration o 12th Standard results. Candidates need to apply online for admission. Provisionally selected candidates will be called for interview. Information will be sent to candidates through SMS or Message or hosted in College Website. Selected candidates needs to attend the interview alongwith below original documents.

Xth Class, 12th Standard, Transfer Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. Selected candidates needs to pay the tution fee on the day of interview once the candidate got admission.
30th April 2017, 06:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA available in Stella Maris College? Procedure of admission?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Yes. BBA course is being offered by Stell Maris College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Here is the complete information regarding admission procedure.

One can download and submit the dully filled application form for BBA course from the below link
http://stellamariscollege.edu.in/
Admission process starts after 10 days of announcement of 10+2 results.

Candidates who are screened will be called for an Interview.

Candidates will be informed through Email and SMS for the Interview.

If you have gone through the Interview also, you need to pay the required fees and to submit required documents to get admission.

Candidates information who have qualified in the Interview will be updated on the official website on the same day.

For those candidates who did not qualify in the Interview, will not receive any information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?