8th August 2012, 11:18 AM

As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?

As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T) or M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course...
But i didnt completed with Maths in HSC (10+2)..
So am i revelant for this course...
please reply me soon...

22nd March 2013, 08:13 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?

You can See The general eligibility criteria for M.Sc (I.T) , M.C.A and MBA (I.T) below.So,if you comes in the eligible process you can opt the courses.

M.Sc. IT - Eligibility

Minimum 50% in B.C.A/B.Sc. IT / B.Com Computer / B.Sc. Computer / BE Computer / BE IT/PGDCA.

MCA - Eligibility

Candidates who have completed their BCA, BBA or B. Tech can apply for an MCA course.

Candidates who have done their graduation in science can also apply for this course as these candidates must have studies Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2.

There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Candidates should have a graduation degree with more than 60 per cent marks and they need to write an entrance exam in order to get admission to an MCA course.

MBA - Eligibility

The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.Through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks

GOOD LUCK!!!
17th March 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?

can I do BBI course with TYBCOM.But how it is possible what steps should i take to join this course
31st May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I passed with 67% in 12th n am confused which stream should i prefer i completed with 12th commerce this year.so if am going for BBI for my future studies after my graduation in BBI can i go for M.sc?
17th August 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What best way after doing bbi.can go for small management courcess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?