4th August 2011, 09:45 AM
pradhanpravin

Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?

i hve secured 50% in hsc examination and im doing BBI so der r any chances of getting better jobs ?

6th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?

can i do icwa aftr completing bbi
10th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?

i m intrestd to BBI i hav cmpltd my 12th in 2012 ,in this march
30th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have just given my hsc exams and i m confused about the cources in bank as i dnt want to study much of accounts..........
so cn u help me.........
reply.
11th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 70%?
15th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

is bbi benificial in future..??
15th September 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm a sybbi student I'm intrested to knw wat is the future after doing my bbi graduation if specialazation plz recommend
27th October 2012, 05:51 PM
tiwari kavita anil

Post I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?

i am kavita tiwari i have scored 62.33% in HSC examination and i am doing BBI so their are any chances of getting better jobs....?
27th October 2012, 06:54 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradhanpravin View Post
i hve secured 50% in hsc examination and im doing BBI so der r any chances of getting better jobs ?
hello friend

Bachelor in Banking and Insurance (BBI) graduates has specialized skills for the banking and insurance sectors.

so they can go for any banking sector and insurance sector......

so it has a good scope in both the sector ,do not worry for that......

also u can go for some diploma courses after BBI to fetch u good incom,,,

Dont woory about the jobs...all u need to have talent...gud luck
18th March 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

after completition of my BBI course wht further course i should do for better job opportunity
18th April 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job will i get after completing my bbi degree? many of them suggesting me to do other certifying courses wid bbi should i do ? then which course shoul i apply for m too confused?
2nd July 2013, 09:38 PM
DINGRA MANPREET

I had course 68.83% in hsc exam and can i get a good jobs in banks i am doing bbi
5th June 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am confused about all courses of commerce field? is bbi best courses compare to all courses??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?