2nd May 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

To become Doctor in govt hospital

is there a need of writting any psc to become a doctor in govt hospital after completing MBBS

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  3. How to get a government job while working in one of the multispeciallity hospital as junior doctor?
  4. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in BDS college after scoring 20,000 rank in NEET
  6. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  7. Which government hospitals offer job in Telangana state?
  8. List of college in India for M.D.S? Fee structure for the same?
  9. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  10. Can I get BDS seat in government after scoring 180.75 cutoff?
  11. How can I get a government job after completion of BDS course and working in multispeciality hospital as junior doctor?
  12. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  13. Am I eligible for P.H. certificate for JEE Advanced 2015 having eyesight of 6?
  14. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  15. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  16. How to do MBA in Hospital Management while doing BAMS
  17. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  18. College providing MD in psychology in Homeopathy?
16th July 2017, 10:39 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: To become Doctor in govt hospital

For getting posts of doctor in Government hospital, you need to regularly check their websites for vacancies. You can apply for the post as soon as you notice the vacancies in their notifications. Notifications regarding vacancies are also posted in Employment Newspaper. If you have 7+ years of experience then you can easily get job in government hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?