8th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job while working in one of the multispeciallity hospital as junior doctor?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bds in december.currently i am working in one multispeciality hospital as a junior doctor.I am seeking for a government job.Can any one of u guide me with the steps involved in it...? It will be helpful if you can answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completion of BDS course and working in multispeciality hospital as junior doctor?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  3. Am I eligible to claim masters degree through service quota if I am working as a BDS doctor in a government hospital?
  4. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  5. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible for UPSC after gaining 1 year experience in practicing Homeopathy as a doctor?
  7. Is there any chances to get job in Government Medical Hospital if pursue MBBS in Abroad?
  8. How can I find a government job after working as a male nurse under NRHM?
  9. Working/Family Kuwait Visa for Saudi returned female GP Doctor?
  10. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  11. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  12. Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Which exam I need to crack to get job in a government hospital? -- [New]
  16. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  17. How to get good job having experience as Medical Officer?
  18. Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?
10th August 2016, 12:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government job while working in one of the multispeciallity hospital as junior doctor?

It is good that you are working that will add additional benefit when you face interview. First of all you must know when jobs going to come & when is the exam. To get the government job, you must face entrance exam & interview. No matter you apply for which field. So, what you need to do is to prepare yourself for the exams along with job. Buy employment news every week. This paper will give you details of the government jobs or you can also visit its official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?