12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of BDS course and working in multispeciality hospital as junior doctor?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bds in december.currently i am working in one multispeciality hospital as a junior doctor.I am seeking for a government job.Can any one of u guide me with the steps involved in it... Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job while working in one of the multispeciallity hospital as junior doctor?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  3. Am I eligible to claim masters degree through service quota if I am working as a BDS doctor in a government hospital?
  4. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  5. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  6. What I have to study after 12th to become an Eye Doctor?
  7. What are the job opportunities available in government hospitals after BDS course completion?
  8. Am i eligible for UPSC after gaining 1 year experience in practicing Homeopathy as a doctor?
  9. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  10. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  11. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  12. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  15. How to apply for a job in a good hospital after completing BDS?
  16. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  17. How to get a government job in India after completion of BDS degree?
  18. Job opportunities in Forensic department or any Research Institute for BDS doctor?
11th June 2017, 12:06 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of BDS course and working in multispeciality hospital as junior doctor?

There are many organizations in the public sector where you can get the job by passing the entrance examination of the organization like dental colleges, government hospitals or you can give the combined medical service examination and after that you can join the research institute or forensic departments also apart from this you can appear for the examinations like SSC, UPSC after passing the said examination you will get the post of Army Dental Corps as an officer cum doctor in Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?