9th September 2019, 09:30 PM

Being from Physiotherapy background can I write banking entrance exams?

Is Physiotherapy students eligible to write banking entrance exams, SSC and other competitive entrance examination? Can you please provide a detail guide about which all exam can he/she is eligible to write.

12th September 2019, 07:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Physiotherapy background can I write banking entrance exams?

Yes, are eligible to write banking exams if you have Physiotherapy background. For most of the exams the minimum educational qualification is degree irrespective of the stream.
You can appear in-

Civil services conducted by UPSC

SSC exams

Railway exams

Banking exams

RTO exams
12th September 2019, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Physiotherapy background can I write banking entrance exams?

Yes, you are eligible to write banking and other Government recruitment exams if you have completed your graduation in Physiotherapy course because in most of the exams, the eligibility criteria is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University irrespective of the percentage secured by the candidate.
13th September 2019, 01:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to appear in banking recruitment examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

Candidates with bachelor degree are eligible to appear for SSC examination. For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in or www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
27th January 2022, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How much time taken to clear ssc CGL exam as a science student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?