15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for BPT student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BPT. After completing my BPT, I want to do MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MPT in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
16th July 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for BPT student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BPT. After completing my BPT, I want to do MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MPT in this specialization or not?

Candidates seeking admission to the Master of Physiotherapy (Sports Physiotherapy) course at Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore should have passed BPT degree examination. There is no upper age limit to study the MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) course at Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore. Candidates should be fit physically to study the MPT (Sports Physiotherapy) course. Duration of the course is two years. The Cherraan’s Institute of Health Sciences website link is given Click Here
18th July 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for BPT student?

=> M.P.T. (Sports) or Master of Physiotherapy in Sports is a postgraduate Physiotherapy course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BPT from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in BPT is 55% and you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the university.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 521 Siruvani Main Road, Telungupalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641039
Phone: 0422 234 1066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?