2nd April 2016, 11:43 AM
komal sandh

Is it mandatory to do IELTS after completion of 12th from ICSE to go to Canada?

Do I need to do IELTS after passing 12th from ICSE?
How much percentage i need to get to go to CANADA? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  3. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  4. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  10. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  11. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  12. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  13. To do Masters in Automobile Engineering GRE and IELTS both are mandatory?
  14. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  15. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
1st July 2016, 02:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do IELTS after completion of 12th from ICSE to go to Canada?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. This examination mainly tests your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. This test is mostly taken by candidates who are interested to go Abroad for study or immigration purpose.

Yes, it is mandatory to appear in IELTS examination, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Canada after completion of your 12th standard from ICSE Board. IELTS examination score is considered as base for offering admission in Undergraduate courses in Canada Universities. You need to have at least 70% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to pursue your higher studies in Canada Universities.
19th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do IELTS after completion of 12th from ICSE to go to Canada?

Is it mandatory to do IELTS after completion of 12th from GSHSEB to go to Canada for Bachelor?
18th September 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to appear for ielts after completing 12th from icse board with percentage more than 70
1st February 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.is it mandatory to appear for ielts after completing 12th from icse board with percentage more than 70%
27th January 2022, 06:04 PM
Tushar9885

Whether for higher education, work, or immigration, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most extensively utilized heightened English language competency exams. There was a reason why it was so popular. This standardized test is accepted by about 10,000 academic and professional groups in 135 countries throughout the world, including governments, corporations, academic institutions, and professional organizations. As a result, IELTS is one of the most often used exams to verify a person’s eligibility to work or study in an English-speaking country. SevenMentor is the best institute for beginners to learn English from start, they provide a friendly environment to learn English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?