11th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to enroll in ICSI program being a BCom(Accountancy) Honours 1st year student?

Hello Sir, I am now successfully secured admission for BCom(H) course with Accountancy specialization. This is my first year and I am also planning to enroll in ICSI program. So, I need your suggestion that is it beneficial to enroll now?

14th April 2019, 07:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to enroll in ICSI program being a BCom(Accountancy) Honours 1st year student?

ICSI stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India. For a candidate who has passed 12th from a recognized board, first stage is Foundation course. It will be beneficial for you if you will be capable to handle both bachelor's degree and foundation course.

Otherwise, graduates can directly apply for intermediate stage of ICSI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?