12th September 2012, 02:38 PM

How to enroll for full time 1 year campus based HRM certification program in Atlanta USA? I am a MBA HR student with 1 year experience

Hi. I am an MBA in HR, having 1 yr of work experience in the same field. I want to enroll for a full time 1 year campus based HRM Certification Program in Atlanta, USA. Do I need to take the GRE Test for this? If yes, then which is the best time to appear for GRE if I want to start the course in Fall 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  2. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  3. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  4. Any MBA institute where I can enroll myself for MBA course?
  5. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  6. Where can I apply for Post Graduation having completed B.Com course with 50% of marks?
  7. Which are the companies that allow MBA HRM Final year project in Chennai or Bangalore
  8. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  9. How can I go for LLB after doing MBA in HR? I have 1 year experience in HR
  10. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  11. Best college for psychology honors and admission details -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will my content editor job experience counted for doing MBA in USA B Schools? -- [New]
  13. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  14. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  15. What is the best MBA program to opt for? I have 1 year experience in IT firm
  16. Are there any MBA institutes where I can enroll myself for MBA?
  17. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  18. What to do after completion of BBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?