20th July 2016, 05:53 PM
sidarth talesara

At what time I should join ICSI course being a B.Com 1st year student?

Hi,
I am the student of 1st year B.Com. I want to join ICSI course. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what time should I join ICSI course? I need your guidance, so please guide me regarding this ICSI course. Thank you in advance!

22nd July 2016, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At what time I should join ICSI course being a B.Com 1st year student?

You can register yourself for ICSI on the basis of class 12th. There is no need to wait now. You can start as soon as possible. Degree is not the minimum requirement for it.

You can get yourself registered and appear for exams along with your B.Com studies.
24th July 2016, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At what time I should join ICSI course being a B.Com 1st year student?

There is no fixed time to join for the above mentioned course as the minimum eligibility criteria to register for CS course is that a candidate should have completed their +2 level of education and as you have completed your 12th standard, therefore, I would suggest you to register for CS course at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?