3rd October 2018, 12:49 PM
Ravi kumar m m

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nursing) for a male candidate?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am a male candidate and I want to do BSc course in Nursing Honours. I just want to know that is it beneficial for me to do BSc course in Nursing as I am a male candidate?

11th October 2018, 03:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nursing) for a male candidate?

Yes. It is really beneficial for you of doing B.Sc Nursing after completion of your 12th standard in Science stream.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of B.Sc Nursing course.

Not only in India, these people would be paid high salaries in other countries as well like US, UK and Middle East Countries.

You can complete this course in any of the below mentioned specialized areas as per your interest
-Cancer Treatment
-Operation Theater
-Psychiatry
-Public Health
-Pediatric Nursing

Soon after the completion of this course, you can find job opportunities in
-Hospitals
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Clinics
-Health care centers etc.

There is great demand for Trained Nurses in
-Orphanages
-Old Age Homes
-Schools
-Rural Areas

I would suggest you to gain good subject knowledge and ensure you should not miss any practicals in the Lab which is very beneficial to perform your job easily.

As a Fresher, you would be given a salary in the range of 1-4 Lakhs and once you gain few years of work experience or when you switch the organization, you can expect decent increment on your previous salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?