6th May 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment being a male candidate? It has a good scope for male candidates?

Hello,
I am male. Can I apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment? This job has a good scope for male candidates? Kindly advise me asap.

27th May 2016, 08:15 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment being a male candidate? It has a good scope for male candidates?

Yes, you can apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment even being a male candidate.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Air India Cabin Crew recruitment :-

-The candidate must hold 10+2 with three year Diploma/ Degree from recognized govt Institute/Board.

-The candidates holding three year degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a govt. recognized institute would get preference.

-The candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on 1st April of the year of examination for General category and 18 to 30 years for OBC and 18 to 32 years for SC/ST.

Selection Process:

Written Test,

Group Dynamic and Personality Assessment Test.

For more details, you can visit Official website at www.airindia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?