6th October 2018, 06:58 AM
Prakash5595

Is it beneficial to transfer a CBSE 8th student to Gujarat State Board?

Hello Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in 8th standard from CBSE Board. She scored only 40% marks in her mid term exam. So, I am planning to transfer her to Gujarat State Board. So, is it beneficial for my daughter?

11th October 2018, 09:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to transfer a CBSE 8th student to Gujarat State Board?

Yes, it will be beneficial, if you transfer your daughter from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board. The syllabus of CBSE Board will be same throughout the country in all CBSE schools. By pursuing studies from CBSE school, your daughter can gain practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge and it will be useful for her in competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?