2nd January 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?

Hello Sir
Can you suggest me that leaving ICSE board after
my 10th class and join state board of gujarat in H.S
is good for me at any case?
Please let me know...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  6. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  7. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  10. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  13. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  14. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?
  16. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  17. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
3rd January 2015, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?

Yes, you can join Gujarat State Board of Education for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard from ICSE Board. But, if you join in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board schools, you will get more benefits than Gujarat state board schools. Most of the All India Entrance examination question papers will be set from the CBSE Board syllabus. So, I suggest you to join in CBSE Board for scoring good marks and to get a seat in top colleges after completion of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?