25th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?

Hello,
My son is giving the exam of 10th in CBSE Board. I want to admission in Gujarat in any B.Tech college. How many seats are there in Gujarat Engineering colleges for CBSE students? I should transfer my son to Gujarat State Board for 12th so that he can achieve seat easily?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  6. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  7. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  12. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  17. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  18. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
26th July 2015, 03:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?

There is no quota is present who prefers CBSE students in engineering colleges yet but yes there some other quotas and cast reservations are present and it varies from college to college. You must need to visit the college and buy a prospectus because each and every details is present in the prospectus.
I would like to inform you that your son will get an plus point of studying in CBSE school because AIEEE exam is also conducted by CBSE board and follow CBSE syllabus and pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?