13th September 2020, 02:10 PM
Sdn0408

Benefits and drawbacks of appearing in the JEE Main?

Hi everyone, I am a student of 11th standard. I have taken Science and for Engineering I have to appear in the JEE Main, that I know. But I would like to know what are the benefits and drawbacks of appearing in this entrance exam?

14th September 2020, 02:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits and drawbacks of appearing in the JEE Main?

The biggest benefits that you get by appearing in and qualifying JEE Main examination is the opportunity of getting admission in top technical colleges like IIT, NIT, IIIT, other CFTIs and other top private to pursue Undergraduate technical degree course to enjoy quality education and better job placement options thereafter.

And, therefore if you are interested to make your career in technical field then JEE Mains is the good option.

Further, there is no certain drawback of appearing in the same examination but one must balance his/her board examination preparation and JEE Mains preparation if they are thinking to appear in these examination simultaneously as the examination pattern of both examination is different although syllabus is mostly same.
14th September 2020, 08:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Benefit of appearing in JEE examination -
You will eligible for admission in any engineering college.

There is no drawback to appearing in JEE Main examination.
14th September 2020, 11:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

The exam is held for candidates who are aspiring to pursue a career in the field of engineering and technical studies.
With the help of JEE score card,one can get seat in prestigious government/private colleges like Nits,IIITs,IITs.
But coming towards state wise,they have their own entrance exam where JEE is not compulsion.
15th September 2020, 12:05 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Benefits and drawbacks of appearing in the JEE Main?

Aspirants who continue with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) disciplines in class 11 and 12 can opt for JEE Main Exam. Those who can crack JEE Main will get admission into NIT's, IIT's, IIT's, Govt. funded engineering and technology institutes. JEE Main exam has two papers i.e paper-1 and paper-2. There is no certain drawback of appearing in the same examination but one must balance his/her board examination preparation and JEE Mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?