26th July 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech without appearing JEE Main?

Hello Everyone,
I am not giving JEE Main entrance exam due to some bad circumtances. Can I apply for B.Tech course without giving JEE Main? Please let me know immediately.

28th July 2015, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech without appearing JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am not giving JEE Main entrance exam due to some bad circumtances. Can I apply for B.Tech course without giving JEE Main? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you can do B.Tech degree without appearing JEE Main exam. So you can try for below given entrance exam. This exams are conduced for admission in B.Tech course.

All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE)

Birla Institute of Technology (BITS)

VITEEE[1] (VIT University)

DTU

LPUNEST- Largest Private University Engg Entrance Exam for admission in Lovely Professional University, Punjab

WB-JEE

Jamia Millia Islamia University Engg Entrance Exam

OJEE

KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE)

S.O.A. Entrance Examination (SAAT)

JK-CET {Jammu and Kashmir}

GGSIPU-Delhi

UPTU

RPET

COMEDK-UGET

DELHI CEE (Delhi Engineering College)
28th July 2015, 03:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Most of the top engineering institutions in India like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology, IIIT and other government engineering college take admission on the basis of marks and ranks secured in the Joint Entrance Examination.

There are several private institutes which conduct their own entrance exam like SRM, BITS Pilani, Vellore Institute of Technology etc.

Now other than these, there are so many private engineering college that offers bachelor of engineering or technology in several disciplines. Frankly speaking, in last 5 years the number of engineering institution has increased to larger extent such that their seats remain vacant.

So there is nothing to worry, you can get admission in Bachelor of technology even if you have not appeared in Joint Entrance examination, you can get admission on the basis of percentage of marks scored in PCM and 10+2 board exam.

There are 15% seats in private engineering colleges which comes under management quota to which direct admission is done. So if you have good percentage of marks in 10+2 board exam, you can get direct admission in many private engineering colleges.

There are so many colleges in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, South India which offers direct admission to bachelor of technology. You can visit any of the private college of these states and know about further admission procedure.
28th July 2015, 04:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B. Tech course without appearing in JEE Main examination. JEE Main is an entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE for admissions to Under graduate courses in NITs and it is also considered as a qualifying examination for appearing in JEE Advance examination. Even if you have not appeared in JEE Main examination, you can study B. Tech course by appearing and qualifying your respective state level engineering entrance examination or you can also get admission to study B. Tech course through Management quota seats.
29th July 2015, 01:49 AM
pointer01

You can directly get the admission in engineering college on the basis of Management quota. But if you will qualify any entrance exam and take admission on this basis then , it will be better for you.List of entrance exams for B.Tech is listed below-

UPSC SCRA.

CUSAT.

UPSEE.

JMI EEE.

SET.

GEEE.etc.

Om management you have to give more fees as compare to others.
6th April 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have 45 percent marks in 12th. MATH-37, CHEM-38 and PHYS-43 marks. I am not giving JEE Main. Am I eligible to study B.Tech?
16th April 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir this is kumar ,my jee mains score was bad around 5-10 and with state board 97.5 can i get admission NIT with Mining branch ,send reply on [email protected] please
1st May 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% in board and 52 marks in jee mains, please tell me the college good college for B.tech
11th June 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the names of the colleges who offer seats in B.tech course without eligibilities in JEE, AIEEE etc.,
15th June 2016, 12:53 PM
Expert king

Yes, you can eligible to do B.Tech course without appearing JEE Main exam.
But you need to appear the following exams which are conducted for admission in B.Tech course.
AIEEE
BITS
VITs
And some state level entrance exams also there for get admission in state level colleges.
1st July 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am not giving any entrance exam either jee-mains or any state level exam., can i take admission in b.tech college without entrance exam?
2nd July 2016, 06:14 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

You can get admission in some Engineering colleges based on your 12th class marks.
If you have got more than 80% marks in your 12th class board exams, you will easily get admission in some top engineering colleges.
You can get direct admission in any branch without donation.
21st May 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for b.tech without any entrance exam and how much percentage will be required in pcm for taking admission..
10th June 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

My son got 95 percent in his 10 2 exams in pcm he got 78 in cet will he be able to get admission in btech
29th July 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am not giving jee main and any state level exam., can i take admission in b.tech college without any entrance exam ??
21st January 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi actually I don't have enough information about food technolog,it's entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?