11th March 2016, 01:17 PM
prashanttyagiji

Benefits in private sector after doing Diploma in Civil engineering and Railway engineering? Can I get job in Abroad?

Namaste sir, i am non-railway man and doing Diploma in Railway Engg. from IPWE(INDIA) after that Diploma in civil Engg. I want to know what is the benefits of it in private sectors jobs and can i get job in abroad also....

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  3. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  7. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  9. What are the jobs available in Australia after B.Tech in ECE with 60%
  10. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  11. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  12. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  16. Which type job requried for me?
  17. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?