7th July 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to do government job not a private job. Can you tell me what are the jobs available in Government sector for me?

15th July 2015, 12:07 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?

There are many government jobs available for the candidate who completed his/her diploma in civil engineering. Some of the jobs are given below.

List of government Jobs available for Diploma holders:

1. TNPSC
2. Mumbai port trust
3. WAPCOS
4. OPTCL
5. MPSC
6. HPSSSB
7. Department of Atomic Energy
8. RMRIMS
9. NMDC
10. SSCER
15th July 2015, 11:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?

List of Government jobs available for Diploma degree holder in Civil Engineer :

UPSC
SSC
Banking Clerical Grade
Railways
NALCO
NTPC
MPSC
OPSC

This are the the commission or recruiters which used to organize exams to recruit candidates according to the Post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?