24th May 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?

hi sir. i am studying btech 3rd year, civil engineering how can i get a job in railway department or any other government jobs regarding to my field and please tell the comptative exams to get a government job...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  3. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  4. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  5. Salary and other accommodations of a TTE?
  6. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  7. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  8. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  9. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  12. How to get a job in Punjab Government Sector for J.E Civil Engineering?
  13. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering?
  14. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  17. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
24th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?

Dear you are in a position to chose a right career. And also you are in a way to select for it. For the details regarding opportunities available for the Civil Engineers in Indian Railways you can have a look on the below information.

Job opportunities for Civil Engineer in Indian Railways :

Group A posts :

Through Civil Service Examination ( Any graduate can have a chance to apply for Civil's Examination ( Including Civil Engineer's ) .

Group B posts :

Through IES score, Combined Medical Examination score etc.,

IES allows the Four Engineering streams namely

* Civil Engineering

* Mechanical Engineering

* Electrical and Electronics Engineering

* Electrical Engineering

Once you have get a score in IES you will have a chance to apply for various posts in Indian Railways under Group B.

Group C posts :

Through Railway Recruitment Examination. Based on the score in RRB there will be Interview for selection.

Hope you will get the required information.
28th June 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?

List of government exams in karnataka for civil engineers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?