21st February 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?

I am doing B.E and this is my final year of electrical and electronics engineering.so I am having 55% aggregate. How to get the job in railway and private sector? What are the things which I need to prepare? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required to make sure that I am eligible for the job? Waiting for a reply.

Please tell me...

10th April 2015, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?

Job in Railways is quite tough since the vacancy is less and the competition is very high. However, if you prepare well and give your best you can definitely get employment opportunity in Railways. You need to appear for RRB exam conducted by various Railway Division across India to get job in Indian Railways. Apart from this you can also appear in the UPSC Civil Services Exam to get a job in Railways especially that of IRS post where you can become senior level officers.

For a job in private sector, you need to appear in the off-campus interviews of various companies. Apart from off-campus interviews, you can also register in various job portal websites like jobsiit, naukri, monster, etc. to get direct walk-in opportunity.

You need to be updated with the Employment News, official websites of various companies and various job portals. You need to prepare your aptitude and English skill since this is common in almost all recruitment drives. Apart from this, you should know your domain very well and also should know the basic of programming and IT skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?