5th September 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for FIIT JEE?

I want to take Admission to the Fiitjee Centure at Nagpur for Class of IIt-jee Class 6th How I Got a Admission In the Fiitjee

9th July 2015, 12:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for FIIT JEE?

FIIT JEE is one of the India's most well known coaching institute for different engineering entrance examination mainly JEE as it has proved by producing top rankers in these examination year by year.

For convenience of students FIIT JEE has opened his branches all around the India to transform the level of education but its main center is in Delhi.

To get admitted in the top FIIT JEE centers along with availing scholarship on admission fee it conducts FIIT JEE talent reward examination in short FTRE for the students going to Class 6th to Class 12th passout for admission in their respective desired course.

Generally these examination is held in a series and are held on an interval of one week or two week starting from the month of October and lasting upto the May. The examinations are held for admission in any of the FIIT JEE center not in a particular center.

For these application forms are made available online on the official link of FTRE or are available at all FIIT JEE centers. So for filling application forms or information regarding the syllabus & pattern of examination or procedure of admission and scholarships regarding queries you can visit the link www.fiitjee-ftre.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?