19th December 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between Vidya Mandir, Pitam Pura Delhi, Allen, Kota for IIT coaching?

sir which one is best between vidya mandir ,pitam pura delhi or allen ,kota for iit coaching.which one is getting better results

6th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best between Vidya Mandir, Pitam Pura Delhi, Allen, Kota for IIT coaching?

I guess alen kota is better now vidyamandir reputation is going down. It is taken over by some guys who are running it as franchise and it is very bad to prepare from there.
Please don't destroy your career by going in VMC.
23rd April 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best between Vidya Mandir, Pitam Pura Delhi, Allen, Kota for IIT coaching?

Which is best coaching centre for IIT preparation in Kota?
13th May 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Vidyamandir Classes at Pitampura is awesome. The teachers are like friends who know the subjects 100x better than you. For sure, they are one of the best teachers in the country for JEE. Especially, the legendary Brij Mohan Gupta, Founder of VMC, also affectionately known as Bade Bhaiya... this person is THE MAN for learning, and for LIFE. He will motivate you from the lowest lows to the Everest of energy. You can contact him like a friend (he will give you your number too). He is one of the most genuine person I have ever seen. True gem.
I have studied at both VMC Pitampura and VMC Dwarka. Both have really good teachers, though Pitampura is a bit better.

I have heard good things about Allen Kota, but I don't know for sure.

That was my opinion about VMC Pitampura. :-D
2nd June 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

If we compare the result of jee main 2017 then which institute is best vidyamandir Delhi,Allen kota or resonance kota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?