28th February 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka?

Dear sir /Madam. I am from Karnataka serving in Gujarat pvt company since 2005 my daughter has studied 1 to 10th in Gujarat board. And I sent my daughter to Karnataka for 11 and 12th studying 2017 .And we are still in Gujarat and continued. I have permanent resident at Gujarat. And my daughter has even Adhar registered in Gujarat.Is she can appear for GUJCET 2017.is required domicile certificate.
Please let me know .
[email protected].
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  2. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  4. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?
  5. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  6. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  7. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  8. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  10. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  12. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  13. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  14. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  15. If my son is studying in CBSE in Bangalore is he eligible for EAMCET?
  16. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  17. Which institute head should i prefer to get domicile certificate attested?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
28th February 2017, 02:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka?

For GUJCET examination candidate must have passed 12th class from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.

The applicants should be of Indian nationality and should be bonafide residents of Gujarat.

As per my knowledge, yes domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Official Notification Released by ACPC announcing GUJCET 2017 = December 1 , 2016

=> Start of Online Application Process = April 2017

=> Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms = May 2017
28th February 2017, 05:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether domicile certificate is required for GUJCET 2017 if studied 12th from Karnataka?

Yes,it is necessary to have domicile certificate of Gujarat to apply for GUJCET .

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board to offer admission to aspirants in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges of Gujarat.

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET:-

-The candidate must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university.

-The candidate must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks for general category in aggregate in the examination.

-The candidate age should not be less than 17 years to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must be holding the domicile of Gujarat.
28th February 2017, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET is:

1. Candidate must be minimum of 17 years. The essential criteria for GUJCET is that candidate must have done 10+2 from Gujarat Board then only he/she can apply for GUJCET.

2. As your daughter is pursuing 10+2 from Karnataka, she is not eligible for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
28th February 2017, 08:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

GUJCET is Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

About GUJCET:

This common entrance test is conducted by State government of Gujarat for admission in courses like engineering etc.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have done 10+2 from Gujarat State Board of Education to apply for GUJCET. Your daughter can not apply for this entrance exam as she has done it from Karnataka.
28th February 2017, 11:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for Gujarat Common Entrance Test:

~Candidate must have done 10+2 from Gujarat State Board.

~Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

~Candidate must be of 17 years.

Your daughter is not eligible for GUJCET as she is pursuing 12th from other state.
2nd June 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

My son passed 10th and now I want send him karnataka for further study so domicile certificate necessary and how to get
He has aadhar card of karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?