8th February 2012, 09:59 PM
praveen prabhakar29

Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?

Which is the best book for automobile engineerng.i am 3rd year mechanical engineering student and a no.automobile companies are supposed to visit our campus next year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  5. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to be an automobile engineer?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  12. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  14. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  18. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
27th February 2012, 02:59 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen prabhakar29 View Post
Which is the best book for automobile engineerng.i am 3rd year mechanical engineering student and a no.automobile companies are supposed to visit our campus next year.
RECOMMENDED BOOKS TO KNOW ABOUT AUTOMOBILE ENGNEERING

As you are from Mechanical Engineering background it is more or less in line with the automobile engineering subjects, which in sense many subjects in both the course are similar and Automobile based companies do need candidates from Mechanical Engineering and that's the reason they allow Mechanical candidates for the placement process.

-> So all you have to do is to brush some little basics of Automobile Engineering and concentrate more on your core subjects.

-> Some of the recommended books which might help you to prepare for the basics of Automobile Engineering is as follows..

A Text Book Of Automobile Engineering
Author: Rajput R K
ISBN: 8170089913

Automobile Engineering 1000 Questions-Answers
Author: Kapil Dev
ISBN: 8173170142

Automobile Engineering
Author: K. M. Moeed
ISBN: 8190738631

AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
Author: Ttti
ISBN: 007044529X

Automobile Engineering Practical
Author: N. Malhotra
ISBN: 8173174776

-> As you know the campus placement consists of three important rounds which are,

1) Aptitude Test

2) Technical Interview

3) HR Interview

-> So be prepared of the common aptitude question first because only when you get through the first round, you will be asked questions related to automobile or core subjects of your course in Technical Interview.

-> Be confident throughout the selection process then for sure you can easily clear it..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."
18th December 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?

I WANT THIS BOOK HOW I CAN TAKE PLEASE CALL /SMS AND PRAISE MY CELL NO ..SMS TO 8806153305
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?