1st May 2012, 01:58 AM
trinaugc

Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?

can someone please help me with the best book to refer to for ugc net exam in journalism and mass communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  3. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  4. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  5. Answer key to paper I code Z of UGC NET mass communication and Journalism
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. MA Journalism through distance mode is applicable for UGC-NET?
  11. PG diploma in Journalism is eligible for UGC NET exam?
  12. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. PG Diploma in Journalism can give UGC NET?
  15. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  16. Which books to be referred to prepare for UGC NET exam on computer science
  17. Which book is better for UGC NET computer science exam? Which books to study for the entrance exam?
  18. What is the date of declaration of UGC ENT June exam? Answer key of Paper I(SET-Y) and Paper II and III in mass communication and journalism
1st May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?

ugc website is too slow ? cant able to apply ?
4th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?

I want to know about Hindi Literature book for qualifying NET Examination
6th May 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

suggest me any book for Net exam,subject ,journalism and mass communication
14th July 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

please give me some important books name for net mass comm prepration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?