1st October 2011, 11:16 PM
malini muralidharan

Best books for preparation for national medical entrance exam and what is the study pattern to get a seat in top most medical colleges? What is the price of the books?

please suggest me the best books to be prepared for the coming national medical entrance test and also the study pattern to be followed to get a seat in the top most medical colleges and also the price of the books. I request you to reply me soon as possible. thanking you all!

26th October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for national medical entrance exam and what is the study pattern to get a seat in top most medical colleges? What is the price of the books?

my life ambition is to get a seat in top 10 medical colleges of india.what books shall i opt/
30th May 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for national medical entrance exam and what is the study pattern to get a seat in top most medical colleges? What is the price of the books?

do balaji publication also provides books for medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?