28th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for preparation for medical entrance exam? Is Maths compulsory for studies?

May i know which book should i refer while preparing for medical entrance and want to top in it?Is math compulsory to study when we are preparing for medical?

19th August 2011, 06:25 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Books to be referred for preparation for medical entrance exam? Is Maths compulsory for studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i know which book should i refer while preparing for medical entrance and want to top in it?Is math compulsory to study when we are preparing for medical?
dear friend,
maths is not an compulsory subject for medical.
the books which you can refer are:
1.Concepts of Physics.-H.C.Verma

2.Concise Inorganic Chemistry-J.D. Lee

3.Dinesh A to Z in biology Class XI and XII

4.Fundamentals of Physics-Halliday Resnick

5.Physical Chemistry for Competitions

6.Solomons Organic Chemistry
11th October 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for preparation for medical entrance exam? Is Maths compulsory for studies?

how to have coaching for AIPMT after completing 10 class.
30th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for preparation for medical entrance exam? Is Maths compulsory for studies?

i have left mathematics in class 11 because i was aiming for medical entrance but now i felt miserbly bad for that because my teacher told me in class that it is of no use for me to fill up for medical exam because i won't be able to qualify by lacking maths.
Is this for real?
15th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

My physics is not strong, i m not able to solve numericals, i have given two attempts but can't qualify CET and AMU.plz give me some tips and which books i shall study
8th March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any book of 10 years AIPMT Question paper with its answer discussed?
21st July 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

There are a number of books for the preparation of the NEET enterance exam. So which books would be the best books for its preparation?
8th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in classxi shouldf i totaly depend on coaching classes and self study and attend school sometimes as i will not get sufficient time for self study if i go school regularly
1st December 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I m a medical student nd not good in bio...wt 2 do?
Physics or chemistry krne k bad test m bio prepare krne ka time ni milta...kya kru???
3rd December 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

how much marks we can score after studing NCERT books 4 neet
3rd December 2012, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The following books are good for preparation of medical entrance exams.

Concepts of Physics.-H.C.Verma

Concise Inorganic Chemistry-J.D. Lee

Dinesh A to Z in biology Class XI and XII

Fundamentals of Physics-Halliday Resnick Walker

NCERT Biology Classes XI

NCERT Biology Classes XII

NCERT Chemistry Classes XI

NCERT Chemistry Classes XII

Physical Chemistry for Competitions-O.P.Tandon

Solomons Organic Chemistry
5th December 2012, 12:50 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Maths is not compulsory for medical examination preparation,

>> But some basic mathematics is very necessary for physics problems.

Books for Preparation are:

NCERT of Class 9th to 12th. of Science.

Physics by H.C. Verma.

Chemistry by O.P.Tondon.

Biology by Dinesh.

All the best.
28th December 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How hard one should study to get into a gud medical college?
20th January 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

is maths extremely imp to qualify cet medical with good rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?