10th February 2012, 11:47 AM
130 stephen raj

Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?

is B.sc. maths is eligible for doing MBA in shipping and port management? and they will accept xat scores ah.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  4. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  5. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics? -- [New]
  7. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  9. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  10. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  11. Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?
  12. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  13. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  14. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
  15. XAT form is a common form for all colleges under XAT or there are separate forms to be filled?
  16. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  17. How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?
  18. Kindly answer the following queries.
30th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?

I passed my hsc with 59% in pcm.n want to do mba in shipping management.so which graduation course should i apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?