30th August 2011, 06:21 AM
debanshu sengupta

Best Books to prepare for various subjects of WBJS Exam? Previous 10 years Question Papers of WBJS Exam?

what are the best reference books for the various subjects covered under wbjs exams. please give me the name of books subjectwise.
also i want the solved question papers for last 10years of wbjs. how can i get it? plz hel me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  3. Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?
  4. Which books to refer for IBPS exam? Previous years question papers?
  5. Which books should I refer for ISRO technical assistant post? Which subjects should I concentrate more on? How to prepare for personal interview? Previous years question papers? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred?
  7. Previous years question papers for ACIO Grade II exam? Books to be referred?
  8. Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. List of some books to prepare for the exam of drug inspector? Previous years question papers?
  12. How should I prepare for IMU CET? Books which I should refer? Previous years question papers?
  13. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  16. Which books should I prefer for OTA? Previous years question papers for the same?
  17. Previous 5 years Question Papers of CAT Exam with solutions? Which books should I refer to prepare for CAT Exam?
  18. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
25th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for various subjects of WBJS Exam? Previous 10 years Question Papers of WBJS Exam?

what do you mean by WBJS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?