21st June 2011, 06:52 PM
vndngupta25

How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?

hello sir, i am vandana gupta, doing b.tech with information technology. please tell me how can i prepare for psu exam? suggest me any special book and previous year solved papers to crack the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?
  2. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  3. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  4. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  5. Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  6. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  7. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  8. Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred?
  11. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. How to prepare for NDA exam in 11th std? Study material and books to be referred for the exam? Previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam?
  14. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  15. Which Books should I prepare for SAIL Management Trainee Exam being a candidate of MBA in HR stream?
  16. Previous years question papers for ACIO Grade II exam? Books to be referred?
  17. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  18. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
11th October 2011, 08:38 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?

best book for preparation of PSU exams for IT branch:

This book contains topic wise objective solved questions of Computer Science & IT Engineering for Public sector examinations such as ISRO, DRDO, BARC, BEL, HAL, NTPC, ONGC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, MTNL,ECL, ATC, DMRC, HLL, UPRVNL, CSPEB, OPTCL...., etc. Efforts have been made to provide error free answers & tricky solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?