6th November 2011, 04:27 PM
rickpreet

Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam? Method for preparation for the test?

Hi i want to clear the ugc net so plz suggest me the best book and the method of preparing the test

16th November 2011, 01:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam? Method for preparation for the test?

There are many books to prepare for the UGC NET exams which will mainly depend on the subject area for which you are applying for the NET exam. Some of the books are Trueman’s UGC Net by Mishra, UGC-NET Made Simple by Anirban Das, books by Sunil T. Naik, JL Jain etc. You should be very thorough with core subject area for which you are attending the NET exam. You should learn to manage your time also. You can refer previous year question paper for this exam.
22nd November 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam? Method for preparation for the test?

thanks for suggestion
23rd November 2011, 06:21 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam? Method for preparation for the test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpreet View Post
Hi i want to clear the ugc net so plz suggest me the best book and the method of preparing the test
Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam? Method for preparation for the test?

The books which are most recommended by most of the major experts for UGC NET Exam are as follows :

UGC-NET Education Previous year papers
cost-144

By:Editorialrph Board

UGC-NEt Education Guide(Paper-II and III)
Cost-489
By :Editorialrph Board
Cost:489

UGC-NET Digest on Paper -II Physical Education(An Objective Perspective)
ByR M.L Kamlesh
Cost:1116

UGC-NET Digest on Paper-III
BY: DR M.L Kamlesh
Cost:1860

Method for preparation for the test?
  • Study the complete syllabus and choose the subject which are suitable for 200 word question.
  • Try to solve these 200 word question in time limit so that you can manage your time in exam.
  • Improve your hand writing with speed to make an impression on examiner.
  • Give excellent introduction and conclusion.
  • Solve previous year questions and new samples as well to check your preparation .
  • The one and only way to get good marks is -Practice ,Practice and Practice so practice as much as you can as practice makes a person perfect.

With Regards
ravik1214
23rd November 2011, 08:25 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

For the preparation of NET exam you will be throughly go through with your post graduation books as all the questions are related from these books.There are many sample papers available in the market which helps you for more practice.You can also make your practice more good by attempting all the previous year papers that are available on the UGC website.

You can refer the following books as under-
1. Trueman’s UGC Net by Mishra
2. UGC-NET Made Simple by Anirban Das
3. Books by Sunil T. Naik, JL Jain
2nd April 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Books and study material for UGC-NET exam preparation
3rd May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Best bookfor home science net exam
9th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute in Delhi ,NCR, providing complete & detailed knowledge about the syllabus & preparation in Computer Science stream for NET??
23rd June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to study material for ugc net in education subject
23rd June 2012, 04:45 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
There are many books for UGC NET exam but its all depends on for which subject you are applying.
Some of the books are:
Trueman's UGC NET by Mishra
UGC NET made simple by Anirban das
Books by Sunil T.Naik
Books by JL jain

There are many methods for prepation test.But as my opinion methods are:
1.Do your preparation and then solve previous years paper and as well as model paper of current year.It will help full for you to check your self and you can improve your self.
2.Set a time counter when you do practice,it will help in exam time and you can improve your speed.
3.Choose the subject in which you have more interest and easily can give ans in 200 words.
4.And one thing is more and more important as my opinion is practice so do practice more and more you surely get success.

Best Of Luck
9th February 2013, 05:48 PM

Hi i want to clear the ugc net so plz suggest me the best book and the method of preparing the test[/QUOTE] in hindi
17th February 2013, 02:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

You can appear for this exam only if you have done Graduation and Under-Graduation both from any recognized college.

Some of the best books for the preparation of UGC NET Exam are:

UGC University Grants Commission NET / SET National Eligibility Test / State Eligibility Test (Paper - 1) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: TMH
Publisher: Tata McGraw Hills (2013)
Price: Rs. 221

UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management (Paperback)
Author: Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 319

UGC-NET Management Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 187
26th June 2013, 09:23 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Best books to study for UGC NET entrance exam
---------------------------------

1.UGC-NEt Education Guide(Paper-II and III)
Cost-489

2.UGC-NET Digest on Paper-III

3.UGC-NET Digest on Paper -II Physical Education(An Objective Perspective)
ByR M.L Kamlesh

4.UGC-NEt Education Guide(Paper-II and III)
Cost-489

5.UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management (Paperback)
Author: Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 319

6.UGC-NET Management Previous Papers Solved 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 187

7.UGC University Grants Commission NET / SET National Eligibility Test / State Eligibility Test (Paper - 1) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: TMH
Publisher: Tata McGraw Hills (2013)
Price: Rs. 221

8.UGC-NET Digest on Paper-III

9.UGC-NET Education Previous year papers
cost-144
By:Editorialrph Board

10.UGC-NET Digest on Paper -II Physical Education(An Objective Perspective)
ByR M.L Kamlesh
26th June 2013, 04:25 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best Books for UGC NET entrance exam:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?