12th February 2013, 10:33 AM
PAVANCL

Which are the best Branch for BE students in MBA?

i'm currently pursuing MBA 1st sem... i heard that Bcom students are preferred for finance jobs than BE students in finance during recruitment... is this is correct?.... And tell me which branch is suited for BE in mech students

1st May 2013, 09:23 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best Branch for BE students in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVANCL View Post
i'm currently pursuing MBA 1st sem... i heard that Bcom students are preferred for finance jobs than BE students in finance during recruitment... is this is correct?.... And tell me which branch is suited for BE in mech students
Dear Pavan,
Nothing like that.After completion of graduation you can join in MBA .There is no comparison like that

The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration.Your Group MBA in Financing is a one of good group .So many people are selecting this group.

Finance group mainly focus on Management accounting and control, the Indian capital and money market, banking, privatisation and international finance. The course will emphasize on various aspects of financial theories, identification of best managerial practices in the area and global practices of applications.

An MBA in finance is among the most popular specializations as growth prospects in this field are immense. You can look out for exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies and financial institutions.

One can get involved in consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance and international finance.

All the Best
10th October 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Branch for BE students in MBA?

what about the area of 'International business'? Is it the best one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?