28th January 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?

hi, to all
i m presently in BE 3rd yr in CS branch , i m planning to go for mba, i just wanted to know do v hv any job oppurtunities related to CS field even after doing mba if any then pls elaborate.
actually i wanted to continue with my CS background even after an mba , and wanted to know what all job opputurnity i wil have after completing my mba (related CS field)

21st May 2011, 09:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?

hi
you do BE then you want to do MBA thats interesting.

after you do MBA your requirement chances will more in MNC.
Now cs field is in growing mode now various opertunity on this sector..

you donot worry about job you do your MBA in good university..

then you get job..
5th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?

Iam pursuing b.com 2nd year n started cs course .. i want to know which field will be brighter for me when after graduation i will go for mba.... is it 1- finance
OR 2- HR
29th October 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Im a b.tech in cs graduate.
I m planning to go for mba. Which field should I prefer? And what are the scopes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?