27th January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch to do MBA? Is there any scholarship programme in IIM for financially incapable students?

which is the best branch to do mba?and is there any scholarship programme in iim for financially incapable students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship of financial aid available to join IIM?
  2. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  5. Is a B.Tech ECE branch student eligible for MBA in IIM?
  6. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  7. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBA in IIM? What is the fee for MBA in IIM?
  9. Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?
  10. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  11. Does GGSIPU also provides scholarship in M.Tech programme for GATE scholarship students?
  12. Scholarships to study B.Pharma for financially weak student?
  13. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  14. What is the fee structure of the colleges offering MAT?
  15. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  17. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student?
27th January 2012, 06:31 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best branch to do MBA? Is there any scholarship programme in IIM for financially incapable students?

BEST SPECIALIZATION OF MBA

HUMAN RESOURCES
People who are understanding and good with people can do well in human resourse.

INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Trade in larger scale will be taught.

OPERATION MANAGEMENT
operation management focus on all activities of business right from beginning to end.

FINANCE MANAGEMENT
people good with maths, numbers,and with calculation do well in finance.

MARKETING MANAGEMENT
people good with people and creative do well in marketing

There are also many other specializations offered by management institutions.

AND

There various scholarships offer by IIM to the needy students.

You can read them about in DETAIL in the career360 january subscription magazine or you can visit the website of the IIM colleges.
24th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best branch to do MBA? Is there any scholarship programme in IIM for financially incapable students?

How to crack cat or gmat? any good coaching institutions
28th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting a scholarship for IIMC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?