1st July 2011, 09:40 PM
saurabhbisht

Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?

i am engineering student and i want some course in mba which can relate with my electronics branch.....what should i do ............... and how should i prepare for mba........

20th August 2011, 10:12 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhbisht View Post
i am engineering student and i want some course in mba which can relate with my electronics branch.....what should i do ............... and how should i prepare for mba........
dear friend,
according to me you should go for MBA with finance or hr.

both the courses are equally good

for doing MBA you have to give an entrance test of GMAT/CAT.

many reference books are available for its preparation.the best book for MBA entrance exam is by author mark
it has 120000 solved mcq's and a CD inside it
29th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?

sir,im an entc student.so wch wud b d most fruitful branch in mba for me????
24th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?

which college is best college to mba and what branch is suitable for electronics and communication engineering
24th December 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

for EC Students which branch is better in MBA
15th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i m student of BE(Electronics and Communication) which branch will be good for MBA....plzz reply ...........thank u
17th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am An Engineering graduate with EC stream and I do have working Experience of 3 and half years doing O&M in Core sector. now I am looking forward for MBA in seek of growth in my career. Being O&M person which branch would be suitable for me that could provide me additional advantage?
thankyou
18th June 2013, 09:59 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of BE(Electronics and Communication) which branch will be good for MBA....plzz reply ...........thank u
Finance , marketing and Operations are the ideal one s for you.
You can choose anyone of them.

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.
29th October 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

As a ECE student in B_TECH which is most preferable in mba?And which stream is good in mba?
15th May 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Am an engineering student of branch electronics, which mba course suits for me.and i may know the details of that particular courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?