1st August 2013, 06:20 PM
sks2013

Which is the best BSc ITM from Ravenshaw University or BSc computer science from BJB junior college

Which is best bsc itm from ravenshaw university or bsc computer science from bjb junior college.pls suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to become a software engineer after BSc ITM? Should I do MBA or MCA after BSc?
  2. How to do engineering after 12th science from BJB Junior College, Odisha
  3. How to get admission form of BJB and Ravenshaw University?
  4. Can I get admitted into TGO Ravenshaw university in BSc stats
  5. How can I apply for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in IB after doing UG in BSc Computer Science from SSR college affiliated to Pune University?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  8. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  11. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  12. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  13. MCA or M.Sc(CS) after B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
5th July 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best BSc ITM from Ravenshaw University or BSc computer science from BJB junior college

i was selected for bsc ITM in Ravenshaw ,so want to know about the admission date of bsc ITM....??
25th June 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best BSc ITM from Ravenshaw University or BSc computer science from BJB junior college

i am passed BSC ist from the ravens haw what is total seat in MSC ITM at ravenshaw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?