2nd August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in IB after doing UG in BSc Computer Science from SSR college affiliated to Pune University?

hello sir,
this is Suraj Singh from Vapi and i m in under graduation SY.Bsc computer science from ssr college affiliated to Pune university,and sir i want to know that how can i apply for the post of junior intelligence officer in IB.
thanks

31st October 2011, 08:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in IB after doing UG in BSc Computer Science from SSR college affiliated to Pune University?

Your decision to get in to IB is very good. There are different streams in IB like wireless telegraphy, Electronics Data Processing, etc. The basic eligibility for most of these pots is a pass in SSC. You have to appear for written test for the post of Junior Intelligence. If you clear the written test you have to clear the interview for getting placed. You can find the advertisement of recruitment in employment news as well as in the official web site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?