8th April 2013, 05:37 PM
angel aditi

How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Biotech 2nd year?

sir i am a student of b tech biotech 2nd yr want to pursue my summer training from a very good authorized institute like csir labs or department. please suggest me from where i can get it.please reply soon.

25th June 2015, 11:35 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Biotech 2nd year?

Summer training is very important period for any candidate.

I am saying this due to the fact that during our summer training we learn a lot of practical knowledge rather than theoretically.

So my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your summer training from a well reputed company and perform your best with full of your dedications.

For getting summer training you simply have to apply in your institution first.

They will provide you a recommendation letter for training.

You simply have to submit that recommendation letter in that company in which you want to start your training.

if they approve your application then you can start your training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?