30th October 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do engineering after 12th science from BJB Junior College, Odisha

I am a +2 Science student at BJB Junior College,Odisha.
I want to do Engineering after +2.
I cannot decide in which branch i should go.
Actually, my parents want me to go in Aeronautical line.
Please rply quick .
What should i do after my +2 to go in Engineering line?

20th August 2013, 10:18 AM
mwr

Default Re: How to do engineering after 12th science from BJB Junior College, Odisha

First of all you have to give engineering entrance exam like IIT,AIEEE,JEE(main) to study in a engineering college.According to your rank in these exam you can select your engineering college & trade.

There are many trade in engineering like Civil Engg. , Mechanical Engg., Electrical Engg.,Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Information Technology, Computer Science Engg., Automobile Engg., Aeronautical Engg, Lather Technology etc.

#Chose Trade according to your interest because If you don't have interest in your trade then you couldn't be a good engineer. If you wanted go for core field then select civil,mechanical or electrical. if you wanted to go for software field then select Computer Science,IT or ECE.

Top Engineering College in India:

1.IITs (IIT KANPUR,IIT KHARAGPUR,IIT MUMBAI,IIT CHENNAI,IIT GUWHATI,IIT RANCHI,IIT DELHI etc)
2.NITs
3.Government universities (Jadavpur,BESU etc)

best of luck..
28th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do engineering after 12th science from BJB Junior College, Odisha

i'm a ravenshawian,i'm continueing 2science 2nd year.i've also made my form fill-up but due to my ill luck,i'm not appearing this year.will this be harmful for my career.another question:what's the difference between regular and ex-regular student & cources?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?