27th June 2011, 07:14 PM
raj aman

Career courses available for me after passing 12th with 62% in SP and IT subjects?

i passed hsc with 62% in commerce with S.P. and I.T. subjects and i interested in computer so please guide me about career courses?

Related Questions:
  1. After SSC is it a better option to take MPC?
  2. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  3. What are the best career options after passing 12th with subjects in non medical?
  4. What are the courses and subjects to be chosen after passing 12th to become an IAS
  5. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  6. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  7. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  8. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  10. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
  11. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  12. Best career oriented course after passing 12th?
  13. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  14. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  15. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  16. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  17. How to do B.Com and what subjects are to be taken after passing 12th? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best course after 2nd PUC?
4th November 2011, 12:37 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career courses available for me after passing 12th with 62% in SP and IT subjects?

dear friend,

if you have interest in computer subjects then you should go for BCA courses after that you should do MCA .
this gives you a great hike in your future.
so
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 11:18 PM
samspat

Default Re: Career courses available for me after passing 12th with 62% in SP and IT subjects?

hi

Career courses available for me after passing 12th with 62% in SP and IT subjects

f you have interest in computer subjects then you should go for BCA courses after that you should do MCA .
this gives you a great hike in your future.
8th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

You should go for BCA courses after that you should do MCA from a good college .
16th June 2012, 12:37 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Now a days many computer courses are available outside which do not need any mathematics or physics.
Try to do such things,
Learn C,C++,Basics of computers like MS-office etc....
Animation courses are also available in 2D and 3D.

To take admission in to B.Tech with a courses like Computer science engineering or information technology.
Go according to your interest beside studies many other options are there you can do what you like.

All the best...................................
26th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the B.ED course after 12th? what is the process And which colleges are offering this course?
9th June 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

how should choose a carreer and wat
career can an average student think of doing so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?