23rd April 2011, 05:08 PM
bapiraju.yv

Which is the best career option for an average student who scored 50% in intermediate? Is mass communication a good course?

my son finishing his intermediate exam. he is a average student. he is below 50% grade student. i want to know which is the best for his career? i think mass communication is better or not? i would be glad if you solve my problem,

thanking you sir

Bapiraju YV

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  3. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  7. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  8. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  9. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  12. What are the courses to do in mass communication? I have passed 12th and I am a average student
  13. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  14. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  16. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  17. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  18. Which graduation course can I take to become a Journalist?
28th May 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best career option for an average student who scored 50% in intermediate? Is mass communication a good course?

i have got 43% in science field in 12th then what are the courses avaliable for me after 12th?please suggest me
30th May 2011, 02:41 PM
united india

Default Re: Which is the best career option for an average student who scored 50% in intermediate? Is mass communication a good course?

Yes, indeed Mass Communication is a good choice. It involves the study the forms of communication like Public Relations, Social Marketing, Photography, Popular Music, Documentary and New Media.

Your son will have a range of job opportunities after completion of the course and will find jobs in areas like Media.

Some Colleges providing Mass Communication course in graduate level are :

Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi - 110067
Phone: 26742920/60
Fax : 91-011-26742462

Department of Communication and Journalism
University of Pune
Ranade Institute Building, F.C. Road,
Pune 411 005.
Ph. 020-2565 4069

Manorama School of Communication (MASCOM)
Erayilkadavu
Kottayam 686 001
Tel:- 0481- 2300851

Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism & Mass Communication (ARCJMC)
Himcity - I, Deva Road, Chinhat
Lucknow - 227105
+91-522-2994636

Editworks School Of Mass Communication
C 56/12, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SECTOR - 62
NOIDA (DELHI NCR)
PIN - 201 307
PHONE : 0120 - 2404073, 6512430

International Media Institute
Surya Kiran Building
(opposite SBI)
Mehrauli -Gurgaon Road,
NCR-Gurgaon - 122001
Phone No: 0124-4088471/ 72/ 73
Mobile: 9810355350

Lord Shiva Institute of Media & Management
12/4 - Mile Stone,
Main Mathura Road,
Sarai Chowk Faridabad-121003
23rd June 2011, 02:32 AM

You must go to bachelor course after this type of percentage.
3rd August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

is law is better careers for students who are average in studies......!
25th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

what course to be chosen for average student who scored 45 %? which will be usefull for his carreer?
23rd November 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

my marks are good ..in 12 bt i does not like to study much.. so plz plz sugest me some good option
12th September 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am good in studies but i don't want to study much . so which course will be good for me? sir pls sugest a good option pls
19th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am good in studies but i don't want to study much . so which course will be good for me? sir pls sugest a good option pls
Book for aspiring Journalism & mass comm students / Interns/ Young Journalists: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (Discounted Price: 126; Free Home delivery), written by Raza Elahi, a senior journalist

Nuances of Journalistic Writings has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior editors and media faculty. it is only available with mediahive.co.in and sapnaonline.com (20% discount)

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

To buy it, visit the links below

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021

or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
22nd March 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

My son wrote ISC 12 exams I think he may get around 60 to 70 percentage I am very confused after this what should we choose for his career he is also confused please suggest any different and better studies for his Career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?