16th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?

I am a student of humanities and will be appearing for ISC 2016. I want to make a career in mass communication field in future. So i want to know if i can make career in this field on my 12th qualification basis?

Related Questions:
  1. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  6. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  7. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  8. How to make my future in mass communication?
  9. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th
  10. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  11. How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream
  12. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  13. How to make a career in Travel and Tourism after passing 12th from humanities stream?
  14. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  17. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  18. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
17th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of humanities and will be appearing for ISC 2016. I want to make a career in mass communication field in future. So i want to know if i can make career in this field on my 12th qualification basis?
Yes, you have the option to make your career in Mass Communication. To make your career in Mass Communication it is mandatory that you must pursue for the Graduation course related to the Mass Communication. You can pursue for Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication (BMM). There are so many Institutions offers BMM course. The candidate must satisfy the criteria blow in order to get admission.

Any applicant who had completed their Plus two from a recognized board are eligible. There is no restriction in specialization for pursuing the BMM course. The applicant should have obtained not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

The mass communication sector offers a very good career opportunity for those who have completed their Graduation in Mass Communication. Once, after completing BMM course, they can start their career as a scriptwriter and Anchors in Television Channels. The applicant may also work as a, Editor and reporter in News channel.
17th February 2016, 01:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?

Yes, definitely you can make career in Mass Communication after passing 12th in any discipline from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC and ST. Minimum age required in 17. Candidate must have good speaking skills, communication skills, good personality etc.
As a student of Humanities you are very much eligible for doing bachelor degree in Mass Communication.
17th February 2016, 02:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do bachelor degree in Mass Communication after passing class 12th with humanties. Minimum percentage should be 50%. Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
17th February 2016, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for mass communication you need any stream for admission. Therefore, if you have passed class 12th with humanities stream then apply for any entrance exam which offers admission in B.Sc Journalism and Mass Communication course.

There are many private institutes and government universities offering this course but you need to perform well in entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?