29th February 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?

I don't have any graduation in mass communication feild. So ca i do this job without any degree , graduation in mass communication? Can you please guide me with the suggestions and the information which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st March 2016, 10:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?

Yes, there is no specific degree required in order to become an RJ at any Radio Station, you may become an RJ any time you want to. Its just that you should have certain qualities that are looked forward into any person wanting to become and RJ.

Some of those abilities include;

> Persuasive nature

> Strong Communication skill

> Sense of humor, etc.
1st March 2016, 10:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?

Yes, you can get a job as an RJ without having completed UG course in Mass Communication. The course has nothing to do with the job you wish to opt for. You just have to have certain qualities in you, i.e. straight forwardness, persuasiveness, communication fluency, etc.
2nd March 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't have any graduation in mass communication feild. So ca i do this job without any degree , graduation in mass communication? Can you please guide me with the suggestions and the information which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!
Yes, you can become a RJ without a Mass Communication Degree. The job is related to the skill of a person, how he or she speaks and manage the time slot given effectively. The aspirant should have very good communication skills and ownership. The aspirant should know the current events, cinema and other entertainment events. A RJ should be enthusiastic, Creativity, good sense of humor. A Certificate or Diploma course in Radio Jockeying will be useful to pursue your career.
12th April 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a RJ but without mass communication so can you guide me and in this year I give my 12 examination so plzzz tell me that after 12 what can I do for became rj
14th April 2019, 05:54 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes you are eligible for become RJ without having degree or diploma in mass communication. For that you should have to be positive thinker, strong communication skills, good sense of humor, persuasiveness, straight forward e.t.c

Regards,
Divyanshu
5th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how can apply even without mass communication degree, where to apply for RJ please tell me!!!! i want to become a RJ
22nd August 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I want to ask you a question that I have done my graduation from sociology and now I have figured out that my interest lies in psychology but many of the colleges are not offering me a masters in psychology...what should I do ?
16th November 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm bsc student but I want to become r.j. but how?
7th October 2022, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how can apply even without mass communication degree, where to apply for RJ please tell me....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?