9th March 2018, 10:27 PM
Sathasivam.A

Best coaching centers in Tamil Nadu for preparation of admission in Military or Sainik school

My son Karunakaran's date of birth is 02/06/2010. Now he has completed 3rd standard. I want him to join in Military or Sainik School in Tamil Nadu. So, which are the best coaching center for this summer vacation related to the above school.

21st March 2018, 09:15 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centers in Tamil Nadu for preparation of admission in Military or Sainik school

Here are some of the decent coaching institutes in Chennai (Tamilnadu) that can guide you best for preparation of admission in Military Sainik School.
  • EVA Stalin IAS academy
  • XCEL academy
  • Focus IAS academy
  • Anna IAS academy
  • Chetna unique academy
  • Career launcher
  • Altius IAS study circle
  • Amijikarai Madhavan IAS academy
  • Shikshaa Edutech Ltd
  • Shankar Academy, Chennai
  • Ganeshs IAS academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?